Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Mirror Mirror on the Wall 29/11

Day Vibration Green


































Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Who is the Fairest of us All

29/11 Numerology

This is a highly sensitive vibration and it seems that everywhere you look is a mirror. There is a great opportunity to use that super sensitivity if only you will acknowledge it and share it with others.  Look within and take time to reflect but don't get caught up in the past.  Let go of old emotional wounds because what you have learned through your experience will one day help others.  Acknowledge your path as one that is actually leading you to safety, and the letting go of the old will allow you to create a much wiser path ahead.  Take notice of what you do see in others.. do you see good or otherwise?  Whatever you see, recognise you have it in you, so either embrace or let go, it's your choice.

Remember, what you see in others, you have in you.  


Green Day - I see Trees of Green

The colour green brings an amazing opportunity for self healing so immerse yourself in nature and give yourself time to reflect.  To bring you out of the less than happy states that may nudge at you, bring in a bit of orange and and then a dash of gold so you can see the wisdom of it all.


Affirmation 29/11

As I feel, I know and I embrace that which is deep within me, I acknowledge my inner wisdom and I reflect that wisdom out into the world.


The Wonderful World of Colour Therapy

Just follow the links.... www.howtoreturntolove.com/luxor-light-ascension

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA