Saturday, February 17, 2024

45/9 The Compassionate Buddha Day Vibration

Image result for compassionate buddha

Numerology Vibration 45/9

Let Go and Let Gold

There is a need to let go and let all that has served you go with love because change is here and all you have to do is open your heart to the knowing that all is perfect and all that has passed you by was always going to.  

You are reminded of that part of self that is like the Buddha who sees everything with compassion and opens to the grand wisdom of knowing he has walked the path and grown into the wise one.  


Colours of 45/9

Green and Blue will allow you to open to that compassionate side of self and Gold grants you the wisdom to do so.

Affirmation for 45/9

I open my heart to change and I release all that no longer serves me

Awaken to your Passion!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA