Thursday, April 4, 2024

Aligning Heart Mind 34/7

Heart and Mind Align


Aligning Heart Mind

Numerology 34/7 Vibration


The Universe asks you to trust in the Now, follow your heart and to have love of the self and you can be assured that your path will open before you;  You will know what to do, what boundaries to set, what foundations to lay and you will glide easily with the current in the direction of the natural flow of life.  When you align your mind with your heart, you will then know only peace, feel love and know and express joy.  

Colours

The main colours are Violet with the vibrations of yellow and green to keep you aligned with the underlying expressions of love and joy. 

Affirmation:

I open my heart to Joy and Trust in the Divine Flow that guides me in everything I do.  Every thing I think and every thing I feel is aligned with the Great Divine, I Am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA