Thursday, April 18, 2024

Love is all Around You 48/3

48/3 colour therapy and numerology


48/3 Unconditional Love is all Around You

This energy is asking you to open your heart to the opportunity of showing unconditional love to all around you.  Take this opportunity to be forgiving towards yourself and toward others.  The gift that can be bestowed upon you under this vibe takes you one step closer to your spiritual mission by coming into your power centre.  Claim back your spiritual power by welcoming the healing that comes from forgiveness and embrace the unconditional love and infinite abundance of our awesome Universe and feel the joy as you embrace the Bliss.


Colours of 48/3

Surround yourself in the colours of green, magenta and yellow and your days will flow with ease and grace and any hurdles will be so much easier for you to handle because you will well prepared and in alignment with the beautiful frequencies offered to us under the 48/3 vibration.


48/3 Affirmation

My heart is open to the infinite love of the universe, I forgive myself and I forgive all others.  I embrace all beings with true unconditional love and I express the Joy of my own Divinity like the shining light I Am.  


If you would like to receive a colour a day to your inbox, please fill out the form on the top left of the page.

If you would like to take part in an introduction to colour to awaken to your passion just click on this link https://www.howtoreturntolove.com/colour-therapy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA