Thursday, November 23, 2023

59/5 Bringing Divine Changes

59/5 numerology and Serapis Bey bringing Change


Divine Changes

Vibration 59/5

If you are seeing 59/5 or 595, you are in the flow here and divine changes are upon you, even divine travel is possible.  Divine Travel could mean Divine inner journeys beginning.  You will be inclined to act a little impulsively under this influence, so I suggest to you that you embrace this joyous feeling but breathe deep and tap into your divine truth before you act too quickly.

Everything is in order and all you have to do is hold the peace and allow the flow to come to you. Discern the path before you tread and then embrace the changes that are upon you.


Colours of 59/5

Blue and Gold are the vibrations of this vibration.

Affirmation for 59/5

I am in the Divine Flow embracing the change, communicating my truth with peace and Grace.

Colour Therapy Self-Healing Course just click here

ChristinA

1 comment:

  1. I love that Blue and Gold are the vibrations of the day. Today I was so in the mood for cleaning and clearing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA