Saturday, January 13, 2024

Focusing the Heart Energy 40/4

Focusing Heart Energy

Focusing the Heart Energy

40/4 vibration

Spiritual love for all mankind, this is what you are being urged to contemplate.  Is your heart open and are you sharing that love with humanity?  This Love is beyond human Love, this Love is Universal, this Love is Source Love, just open you heart spread your arms wide, lift your head up and receive and then focus your heart energy to the world, direct that heart energy to reach far and wide.  


Colours of 40/4

Green and white are the colours of this big heart vibe.

Affirmation for 40/4
I am open to the Great Love of the Universe and as I receive I always remember to share that Love with others.  


How do I know if it's my Twin Flame

If you have met your twin flame or think you have, connect with me for a Twin Flame Analysis where I can explain the energetic dynamics and help you understand if you are in a Twin Flame connection.  Being a Twin Flame is not an easy journey, and you need to understand the dynamics to maintain your balance.  I can help you on your twin flame path, because I am a Twin Flame and I know the journey through my own experience.  It is very important not to seek advice from someone who is not a Twin Flame.  Only a Twin Flame can know the journey.  Connect with me today Here 

Come and join me at ... https://www.facebook.com/luxorlightreturntolove 

Or my Website here - 
www.howtoreturntolove.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA