Sunday, February 18, 2024

New Beginnings in Love 46/10

heavenly garden with lovers
46/10 New Beginnings in Love

46/10 New Beginnings in Love

Love!  All you need is love! A great energy for relationships and unions of love. What beautiful new beginnings.  If you are in the mood for romance then this would be a good time to embrace it.  But on an energetic level, I suggest simply surrendering to the Love vibration and tap into the energies available.  Everyone can feel in love under this vibration and why not call in all the lost fragments of Self and when they do come in feel the bliss of the union of love as you integrate them.  Harmonising with green and sincerity of indigo lead you blissfully into new beginnings with red.

Affirmation for 46/10
Love is all around me, within me and shines forth from me, I  Am Love

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA