Thursday, February 1, 2018

23/5 Freedom and Liberation

Blue www.angeloracle.com
Blue of communication peace and Freedom

23/5 Day Vibration

The theme of today is freedom and liberation.  Anything that has been blocking you is likely to be swept away today leaving you with a clear path ahead to choose any which way you wish.

Communication and self expression will flow easily today, but be sure you are on the positive side of that.  Let your truth flow with ease and stand in your power with peace in harmony with all those around you.  

At the end of the day, you will feel as if you have set yourself FREE... 

Colours for today are orange, yellow and overall Blue.

Blue Affirmation for today

I am in harmony with all around me and I express myself freely in a manner of peace.  I set me Free!

ChristinA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA