Friday, December 29, 2023

66 Double Love Vibration


Double Love Vibration

I call this the double love vibration that awakens the Seat of Compassion, empathy, peace, serenity, patience, balanced emotions and unconditional love.  It's almost like we begin to see with our heart and this awakens the Christ within. 

This vibration is an enlightened energy that offers us an ability to see with illumined vision. A Divine double love vibration that enlightens soul purpose.  This is a higher love focused on holding the vision for the Highest outcome.

Colour/Vibration

Luminous Green which awakens the gifts of the brow chakra so we can see with an expanded vision.

Affirmation

Divine Love is Awakened within me, I see all things with the Eyes of the Heart and my mind expresses stillness.

Please join my main website @ www.howtoreturntolove.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA