Sunday, December 10, 2023

Trust Your Heart 47/11




Trust Your Heart ~ 47/11

For the love of God I see you in me, I see me in you, that is what the energies are bringing you. After all if you see GOD as the "Geometry Of the Divine" and if you can see and acknowledge the "Sum" of you already = perfection, you will see GOD in everyone.  Wherever you look you will see your Self but only you will know if you see yourself as the True Essence of who you are or if you see the reflection of the ego self.  It is as if there is a mirror wherever you look, so just take a moment to acknowledge what you see.  I see you in me, I see me in you, but what is it that I see?  This is a beautiful energy to focus on aligning with your divine masculine aspect of Self; cast away the ego and come from the heart.  

If you trust what you feel within your heart, you will know the refection is only that of Truth.  


Colour Vibrations for 47/11

Green and Violet keep you in alignment.

Affirmation for 47/11
I am the image of the Great I Am, I Am one with the Geometry Of the Divine

Please visit my site http://www.howtoreturntolove.com

You can find the above image here: http://www.novica.com/mynovica/login/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA