Sunday, June 23, 2024

Master Vibration 55/10

showing colours of lilac for numerology 55


Numerology 55/10: Embracing the Changes

This vibration is of a high frequency, resonating with a lilac light. It suggests transformative changes, inviting you to experience feelings of freedom and liberation. You have the potential to connect with the divine, where all things become possible. Embrace this vibration today; it may launch you on a journey of significant and joyous transformation. Embrace the change without fear, accept this gift, and ascend with the angels on the wings of change.

Pause for a moment, close your eyes, and envision a delicate mist of lilac enveloping you... and affirm the words below...

Affirmation for 55/10:
I am liberated by my wings, I embody peace, I am boundless, I am the expansive expression of the Infinite Universe itself.

Colour Therapy Course


 Begin your healing with colour and learn how to become a colour therapist.  Just click anywhere here.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA