Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Liberation and Freedom 41/5

Image result for spiritual blue

Liberation and Freedom

Day Vibration 41/5

Liberation and Freedom are yours and healing to your physical body brings you a sense of peace and harmony!  Today's vibration is filled with a sense of peace when your heart is open and your intentions are to share your love with others, expressing your truth with confidence.  


Colours of the Day

Take time in nature allowing healing and balance into your physical body and surround yourself with green, a tiny bit of red and an awesome splash of Blue!

Daily Affirmation
I Am in perfect health and my heart and body work in perfect harmony with each other.  Peace is the vibration that flows through my veins and I am totally liberated from pain and suffering.

Are you feeling ready for change but can't seem to connect with the feeling of self-love?  Connect with me and I can help you understand what is going on in your own energy field and help you can shift into the heart space, so you can accept the changes and move forward.  It's a learning journey, and understanding is the Key.  I look forward to helping you!

Infinite Blessings

ChristinA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA