Thursday, January 25, 2024

53/8 On Earth as it is in Heaven

Blue, Yellow and Magenta Heaven on Earth
53/8 On Earth as it is in Heaven


Blessings of the Universe

The Infinite Universe wants you to have all the infinite blessings you so desire.  There is a change upon you that asks you to come to peace with your own inner power and bring that expression forth so you can embrace the Infinite blessings that are being showered upon you now.  Ask yourself this question :  is there anyone I need to forgive?  Have I forgiven myself? Do I truly understand the concept of unconditional love?  And am I truly ready to embrace the power of now so that I can have the power that creates the changes that allow me to anchor my spirit on earth.

Colours for  53/8

So, if you bring in some blissful blue, some brilliant yellow and and majestic magenta, you are going to be so very much in tune with all that is on offer for you from our abundant and beautiful universe.  Try  wearing the colours or bring them into your environment through candles or throw a few scarves around with these colours, or you could paint or colour.... be creative!

Affirmation for 53/8:
I am the reflection of the Infinite Universe on Earth and I express myself freely and in peaceful and joyful ways.  I Am!

Weekly Light Codes Messages Here 


Colour Therapy Course

Would you like to know how to heal using colour?  We have an awesome colour therapy package starting at just $22.99 AUD that will open firstly to your passion and show you step by step how to embrace and embody the colour rays and become a colour therapist if that is what you should so desire.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA