Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Number Sentences

image : http://kaushalshah.in/numerology-2/lucky-numbers-in-numerology


So how do I come to the conclusion of these numbers I am reading?  My system may be a little different to others you have come across but I have found it works and I've been guided to use this system so I do.  

Let's take 22nd of September 2015 for example.  I don't break down the 22 nor would I break down any other double digit numbers.  For instance, with 2015 I use a method that may be different to what you are used to.  My focus is to use the 15 but I do break down the 2 and the 0.  

So I do it like this 
22+9+2+0+15=48 then I bring the number down 4+8=3  I call this 48/3.  Alternatively you can say 2+2+9+2+0+1+5=21 and 2+1=3 so in this case the vibration would be 21/3.  It's always the same outcome but a different expression; 48 is a different expression of 3 than 21.  

You might ask me why I don't add 2015 as 20+15 and to be honest I don't know why, I just do it this way as I have always been guided since the dates changed from 2009 to 2010.  Prior to this I would add 2+0+0+9 but once we came to double digits I continued with the same format only I do not break down the double digits.  There is no real right way nor no real wrong way, there is only the way that works for you.  However, I always take into consideration the other vibration that is added in the single digits and I call this the minor vibration.  I call it a minor vibration because it is more common than the way I do it.  By this I mean it is more focused with the system I use and less commonality between dates and in the case of personal numerology, less commonality between individuals pathways.

From this I begin to read in a sentence.  I have a good understanding of the meaning and vibration of individual numbers and so when I put a string of numbers together it reads like a sentence and it also opens my intuitive faculties and so a story develops from the vibration of the numbers.  Numbers all have a colour vibration and so with the understanding of numbers I also have the understanding of the colours of each number which adds another dynamic.  And, then again, numbers from 1-9 I relate to the seven chakra system plus the Alpha and the Omega and so I add another dynmanic to the reading.  I also include the master numbers 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 and of course 0.  All these numbers have a specific frequency and meaning to which seems to hold a key to unlocking my intuitive senses and there it is, that is how I read the vibration of each day.

Letters of the alphabet also have a number vibration from 1 - 9 and I will cover than when I write my "Becoming the Numbers Intuitive" online course... stay tuned for that one... make sure you are signed up to receive my mail-outs so you don't miss out.

www.luxorlightascension.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, thank you for reading along.
ChristinA